Oracle Content Marketing Cloud makes large scale, multi-channel publishing a snap.Oracle Content Marketing Cloud, previously Compendium, is meant for co-ordinating large-scale, multi-channel marketing operations. The program concept is based on 5 P’s (Plan, Produce, Publish, Promote and Prove).
For example, a marketing manager may order certain kinds of content from her producers, using a pre-defined workflow including scheduled production and approval steps, and the content can be published automatically. Each content type can have its own workflows and user roles associated. Content types can be created on-demand easily.
The publishing engine includes:
- A blog hosting platform with a powerful template setup for managing one or many blogs
- Social media content promoting (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook)
- Integrations to marketing automation systems (Eloqua, Responsys and Salesforce Marketing Cloud) for email and landing page content
- WordPress publishing
- Content channels, intranet-like central repository for all sales materials, PDFs, charts, product image banks, ad-banners etc.
- Very good APIs for custom integrations
The app has an SEO keyword optimizing helper and it supports buyer personas with individual customer journeys. It also integrates with translation services like Lionbridge. A marketing calendar makes orchestration of large campaigns manageable. The built-in analytics portal follows the production process and audience engagement in detail and as a whole.
Due to flexible, built-in integration capabilities, the content production process can be managed using just one dedicated application. Because content production usually involves co-operation between a company’s own employees, contractors and partners, it is good that they only need to learn one single, shared application.
Oracle Content Marketing Cloud is meant for large, multi-lingual companies with high publishing needs that already use marketing automation. Having a well-defined content strategy is also mandatory. Our certified specialists will gladly help you with implementation!