Yes, we’re becoming a registered Salesforce consulting partner. What does that mean? It means that we’ve reached a very high level of expertise in the setup and use of Salesforce.
In other words, we can help you up your game. ID BBN can provide advanced training; support your existing user base; offer best practices; and build special campaigns, programs and integrations.
Salesforce is the world’s #1 cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. Its main goal is to help companies find and connect with customers in ways that exceed expectations, turning them into advocates. It does a whole lot more:
- Centralises all customer information so that it’s available to everyone in your business
- Provides a shared customer service inbox with complete customer history and notes
- Makes it easier to sell to prospects and customers by analysing current and past customer behaviour
- Predicts customer service needs through Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Personalises the customer experience through data analysis, automation, interactive systems and AI. At the same time, the look and feel is uniform
- Makes one-to-one marketing campaigns based on customer behaviour and needs
- Quickly and simply build custom mobile apps
- Build a customized online community for self-serve problem solving
What does Salesforce partner status mean?
When a company has multiple Salesforce-certified employees with the right combination of certifications, it can become a certified partner. ID BBN is on a partnership track, so to speak. We are a Microsoft, an Oracle, and now a Salesforce partner.
ID BBN staff have found the certification process challenging (that’s a good thing) and quite useful: we have had to familiarise ourselves with a host of exotic, deep features seldom used by even our most sophisticated customers.
Only partners can sell Salesforce solutions. Certified partner status is also often a prerequisite for participating in global RFPs: big corporations only work with the best certified partners, and we want to be the best!
As a Salesforce partner, what can ID BBN do for me?
If you’re not using Salesforce, ID BBN can customize a Salesforce integration to meet your unique needs. If you’re already using Salesforce, we can improve your game. Most companies that use Salesforce are just scratching the surface of the software’s capabilities. We can help you unlock its potential by better supporting your existing user base, offering best practices, and building special campaigns, programs and integrations to help you treat your customers even better…and sell more.
Looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud partner? Look no further.